Sussex Event Bars can build a mobile bar solutions for events of any size and most locations. From festival sites to outdoor events in fields or on village greens, to community halls and even your own back garden we’ve got it covered. Using our teams expertise and experience from working on large scale events, our bar solutions are designed with fast service in mind to ensure we can efficiently serve a high volume of customers where required.
For Charity and Community events, our bars can be a great source of income, either to support your fundraising objectives or to help cover the event infrastructure costs. For these events we usually work on a % of gross sales and are happy to discuss with you based on the needs of your event.
- East Court Live
- Horsham Battle of the Bands
- Cowfold Village Festival
- Schools of Southwater Summer Fete and Firework Display
- Southwater Christmas Festival
- Stix Summer Madness festival
- Christmas Parties and Wedding Receptions
- Full bar setup including tents, bar setup, coolers, beer fonts, optics, tills, staff and stock
- Keg Lager and Cider sourced from local suppliers
- Cask Ales
- Wine by the glass or the (plastic) bottle
- All served in plastics – we use environmentally friendly ‘green goblet’ plastics wherever possible with a deposit system. Customers return their glass to the bar and get their deposit back. Not only does this help the environment by sending less waste to landfill, we also find it means a lot less litter around the site
- Tills that accept Contactless, Chip and Pin Cards and Cash with cashback facility- ultimate convenience for your customers, proven uplift in customer spend and security benefit of reduced cash on site
- Self sufficient on site – a water supply and power are useful but we can provide our own generator power if needed